Sunday, March 4, 2007

another heart is cracked in two

Don't get me wrong. I am not broken-hearted whatsoever. Let's just say that I am inspired with them broken-hearted(s) This is actually one of my Series of Emo Peeggee Events illustrations. A friend threw her questions in the open and it hit me. She asked, In one lifetime, how many times are we allowed to say I have found the one? And how many times are we allowed to feel it? Another blow of questions hit me by another friend. He asked, You were engaged twice? With two different men? I won't be surprised if you'll tell me next time that you are engaged again with another man. I answered them with a smile. That is all. I want to tell them that the greatest love story I've ever heard was about Adam and Eve. I am Eve and I have found my Adam ( not adam mordo, lol). I want to tell them that we love, we feel a million times but we only have to experience one Adam or one Eve in our lifetime because I believe in 1:1 ratio…ohkay, I'm not making any sense. Enough tricky questions! I will only answer you with one big smile. =)

I will chop your heart for you're a good meal and taste good with catsup, says the peegee.

No comments: