Friday, March 30, 2007

It’s Saturday, wanna rage?


There's always a time when I hate everyone. I hate everyone now. Oh yeah, I just woke up so stay away from me within 50 miles radius from where I am sitting now. Because dear friends, lovers, enemies and fuckers, I literally eat fresh human kidney. I have animal tendencies to devour any food looking mammal like you paired with Taho and Quail eggs. Speaking of Taho and Quail Eggs, let me tell you a story. Now you have to read this. If not, what are you doing here in my blog? Better fuck off, hit control+ALT+ delete and die. Hmmhkay, here it is. A long 1440 minutes ago, there stood a young waifish Princess who was craving for Taho and Quail eggs. She thought of traveling the mountains, walking using her two waifish hands just to buy those Immortality Taho and Quail eggs at a local sports complex. And so she came (in the sports complex, silly!) waving Mr. Taho hello, saying '' give me 5 tall glasses or I'll eat your soul.'' Afraid that She might eat his soul, Mr. Taho hurriedly filled the glasses and handed it to her with tremble. (Yes, she is immortal now, so be very afraid.) Satisfied with how she gulped the Taho heartily and how it filled her parasite-filled stomach, Her Highness then asked Mr. Taho "where's Mr. Quail egg man?" He just shrugged. Her left brow raised with a perfect 45 degrees angle, but she didn't bother eating his soul when he shrugged ( how dare he!) because she's merciful like that and because he is stinky. For the benefit of mankind and her poor parasites, she waited Mr. Quail egg man because [ insert any stupid reason here, I can't think of any. This one is stupid enough, I guess ]. SO she waited for 10..15..30 minutes. She couldn't sense his chakra at all. She decided to go home walking using her two waifish hands and felt her purpose going to the sport complex was defeated because Mr. Stupid Quail egg man didn't show up.

The end.

a little chitchat with my sister Sakura chan earlier today:

Sakura chan: daddy says come home. He misses you already.

Me: O rly? Ok. When I get fat. So how's the puppies?

That is all. And I still hate you. so close your browser rack off and die. NOW!

This is not the fairest dinkum you know. so smile. =p

Question: Is Sanjaya still singing in American Idol? You should know that Sanjaya in India literally means William Hung in English.

No comments: