Friday, March 16, 2007

summer barbed wires

I honestly don't like the thought of me wearing like this in public. Even though i know that a bikini is like a barbed-wire fence, it protects the property without obstructing the view. I just don't' have the guts to wear it i think..and the body to show as well. But I'll try to wear one this summer. (that is if I already weigh 120 lbs)

on the flipside, my head is battling with my head. you know the left hemisphere and the right hemisphere…they were battling about this—- “what the heck is MORE POWER?” you know people say,MORE POWER to you man!<- that sounds so sucky! i heard that since ice age. was that an idiom that Google,Wikipedia, And all those sites forgot to tell me or Merriam Webster just don’t want to get involved?

woooo hoooo!!! more power to me!

when Oprah said that the duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together. was she talking about “MORE POWER?”

damn it!

1 comment:

Juja said...

She is nice, she can :))