Sunday, March 11, 2007

hitman for hire


Tell Roda she owes me icecream…

[14:17] I'm not useless. You can use me as a bad example.: i don't owe you icecream. i don't owe you anything.
[14:19] Never out Gunned: hmmm let me check my notes
[14:21] Never out Gunned: your right, my bad ..how about i treat you for pizza to make up for my mistake.
[14:22] I'm not useless. You can use me as a bad example.: your mistake?
[14:22] Never out Gunned: my mistake for thinking you owe me ice cream
[14:22] I'm not useless. You can use me as a bad example.: ahaha. funny.
[14:23] Never out Gunned: so how is life?
[14:23] I'm not useless. You can use me as a bad example.: better than ever. free from dramas and nosy people. i love it.
[14:24] Never out Gunned: great ..i'm happy for you. i have made peace with buddha ..
[14:24] I'm not useless. You can use me as a bad example.: oh. is *toot* your buddha?
[14:25] Never out Gunned: buddha is a guy doing yoga on my green t-shirts
[14:26] Never out Gunned: so are we on for pizza?
[14:27] I'm not useless. You can use me as a bad example.: when i have time.
[14:28] Never Out Gunned:let me know you can make time.
14:33] Never Out Gunned: let's hook up and talk. im free before 2pm daily let me know what works for you. no chito no lexie .. just two people talking as friends.
[14:34] I'm not useless. You can use me as a bad example.: i go out at work around 530pm
[14:34] Never Out Gunned: how about saturday?
[14:35] I'm not useless. You can use me as a bad example.: saturday's fine. but i have projects til 12nn.
[14:36] Never Out Gunned: 5:30pm saturday..Bo's , IT park ok
[14:39] I'm not useless. You can use me as a bad example.: already.
[14:39] Never Out Gunned: ok .. see you then.

I am so wondering why he wants to talk with me. If something screwy happens this saturday you know who to shoot .

this guy:

he's my former company's VP. an American asstard. wehehe

note:

never out gunned - the asstard

I'm not useless. You can use me as a bad example - the genius. yours truly.

No comments: