Sunday, March 25, 2007

la nuit passée

Wearing all shades of green at night on a reggae fest ain't a good idea I tells ya! ( I was wearing shades of green and i felt out of place) Jaan and I went to Paseo and saw bajillion emo kids wearing all black with real thick eyeliners and devil knows what they are thinking! It's 'spose to be REGGAE not ReGAY!!! Them punks and goths should know the color wheel or at least make friends with Red, Green and Yellow at one time. Seriously, wacha theenk about this?

Grand, ain't it? I'm not a reggae fan whatsoever, unless it's Matisyahu. But wearing like that on a reggae fest is just sooo wrong. Anyway, since the place was crazy and something was seriously wrong, we decided to teleport somewhere where emo kids are not allowed. but before we hit our little teleport machine button, one punk approached me and gave me this

Hi, ja ja ja ja ja ja… then said, screen test is at WaterFront Citi Gym. Sheeez! Screen test is at CitiGym where I go work my saggy ass out and skinny weeny arms and legs! wuteentawutda! I'm aware that that punk works at BigFoot Entertainment where they film international movies. Bigfoot is errrr..Bigfoot. Should I give it a try? Yes? Seriously?No? hmm'kay! =D maybe when I'm not sober and looks 50 times fatter on screen, then Yeah.

after that weird one-way conversation with that punk, we teleported at Outpost and jammed or let's just say we made a ruckus for 5 minutes while crooning the song Colors by Amos Lee (head rocking, neck stiffing version).

this is Outpost's counter.

T'was a long night. It ended well and good so it's cool and I was dead drunk (Not).

No comments: