Thursday, March 22, 2007

creepin’ in

And I thought i'd be gone for a month. Well, it's just a thought. Silly for one. So i'm soaking as of the moment infront of the puter trying to figure out the right skin color for this *stuff* I am working. I am so bored and got nothing to do that I tried counting stretch marks and lost count. and yeah, I helped Bim count his pic's stretch marks as well. Luckily, I found one bumpy stretchmark. Can't post the pic here as per owner's request. (it's one blackmail item for sure. wehehe).
While i was busy counting stretch marks, the French lady dropped by again and said "Hi, how are you? You're extremely pretty and serene. How'd you do that? "and I went like *haha* ( mouth slightly opened, with a puzzled look still). You see, just when I need my narcissistic food, she comes along to feed me. Seriously, I need to gain weight.

No comments: