Thursday, February 15, 2007

but that’s just it

I have nothing much to write about. I don't even know where to start or … anyway, my life's a bit on a high and I really don't know what to say. I can't complain (no nosy boss, and that chinaman) there's nothing to whine about, actually. All i know is that my eyes are complaining, but that's just it. I love my new job. It's just like being at home drawing and doing my stuffs the whole day. It's funny, when I see someone who has pimples or wrinkles or any skin flaws, my brain's flashing and playing the healing tool and the patch tool of photoshop trying to erase it mentally. Even when I go to sleep, I trace every objects that I see with the Pen tool mentally. g'uh! I'm nuts! But that's just it. Using the spoken word to explain ideas is so mundane! I'll try singing my reply, or jotting down a quick limerick that expresses what I am thinking. I have second thoughts though, singing is not an option. I'll try reading some books that breathe good reasons and ideas. I think my brains( yes I have 4 brains) need a breather. Yeah, I'm a graphic artist now (officially)

this is my 2nd attempt using Illustrator CS2 (vector drawing)

No comments: