Wednesday, February 21, 2007

of zits and grey matter

For some reason, 3 zitz are growing red on my right cheek. I want to use the healing brush/path tool on these. oh, well, i won't worry too much. I know they will soon evaporate just like that. i gots me a secret weapon. So I spoke with a coconut today. The coconut learned some things. It learned that I am fascinated with pigs and I ask forgiveness when a lechon (roasted pig) is infront of me. gawd! I can't help it. Lechon is so yummy! It also learned that I am an animated autistic anti-social elephant that loves Happy Nut.. and I'm hungry again.

So back to the topic; I took an IQ test. I gots me a 122 score. The last time I took an IQ test, My score was 130+ almost 140 to be exact. I wonder what happened to my brain and to my IQ?

and I also took another IQ test and it didn't give me a number score. It gave me this instead:
You are a Linguistic Architect

this means that you are more intelligent than 96% of all other Scholastic IQ test takers. 6 out of 1000 people are Linguistic Architects. This means that you excel at language and words and are also very good at understanding things on an abstract level. You can also put those two skills together to communicate new ideas and see how they fit into different contexts. You understand maths and science on a gut level, even if the equations and science don't come as easily. You can use these skills to be a great communicator or to create a masterpiece.

What happened to my brain and my IQ? I dunno. Maybe it has to do with my coke sniffing and happy nut overdose. heck! I don't care. I'm autistically proud that i still gots me some grey matter to squeeze in times like juicy fruit.

No comments: