Monday, February 19, 2007

dysfunctional neurexin 1

I always have this dilemma dealing with people who are new to me. Say, I just met this group of people and their world is totally different from my universe. As always, people wonder why I am quiet and don't talk to them. It's not that I'm holding my breath because it stinks when I talk ( certainly that is not the case!) It's just me- Less talk, more thoughts and imagery. I hate the thought that I have to explain all over again why I don't talk that much. I've been like this 25 years and 4 BFs ago. I won't be surprised if they'd think I'm the nerdy-geeky-werdie elephant on the block. Seriously, my neurexin 1 is dysfunctional and is already embedded in the region of my chromosome 11.

Say, what am I talking about? Geez! You can always google or wiki it!

to make it short, I'm Autistic.



— I forgot that it's my dad's birthday today. shiz! I can't go home yet. I'll be working my ass off the whole week. I'll make it up to him. If my dad happens to read my blog, I wanna tell him again I love him so much and he's the bestest man in the whole wide world and universe and galaxies! I love you daddee!

No comments: