Friday, February 23, 2007

immobile

I don't call myself techie in any way. Sure i know how to troubleshoot wireless and wired networks. I know how to troubleshoot busted ISP and Server, pc hardware crash and all. But there's one thing I do not know. I don't know how to use mobile phones! I gots me 2 different mobile phones (SE P910i and SE K750i- all are gifts of love)but i really don't know how to use it. I know the basic stuffs like texting ( which i rarely do) and calling but that's just it. I'm still not acquainted to the world's progress ( or maybe I'm just too lazy to read the nucking manual! )



2 nights ago, I had dinner with Pilot friends together with hubby. They were talking jargon about altitude and wings and weather and rest rooms. Did I hear restrooms? I wish they were talking English cos all i understand was the rest room part and the naked lady flying.

No comments: