Saturday, February 10, 2007

How do you want to die?

It is appointed unto men once to die ..


The miracle of life - when semen meets egg + 9 months after = 1 nekkid crying baby. It is indeed a wonder to me how these little creatures came to life. I for once was a little baby Max Alvarado (can't find a picture of him online)look-alike. Yes, that's how mean my uncle described how I look like to his friends and relatives. (seriously, that was a true story). It amazes me to know that there are 70+ year old ladies who are lipstick shopping at Watson's. I happened to bump two wrinkled-face beautiful grannies earlier today there. "Is Revlon's color ok on my lips? How about this one?" said the other granny. I couldn't help but look at them and smiled from cheek to cheek on how cute they were while discussing and trying other lipstick colors as well. Life amazes me. How about Death? I'm not scared to die. Somehow, I feel sad thinking if I died. I'm sad because I know there are atleast 5 people who will mourn. I am sad because I hate goodbyes. I am sad thinking about it because I ain't a jillionaire yet. Now, if you ask me how do I want to die? I want to die saving someone. Because saving someone is like getting jillions and throwing a party of a lifetime. Then I'm happy.

No comments: