Friday, February 2, 2007

one retarded night

I have 5 days more to enjoy unemployment. I recently resigned being an brain squashing tech engineer for some unidentified flying reason 18 days ago. Devil knows it has to do with that chinaman! Anyway, I have a new job. The company's an International fashion firm and the boss's name is Miranda. (oh you bet! it's the devil (i hope not–the devil, I mean)who wears prada! She's a fashion designer in Europe..bet she wears prada sometimes. heck i care if she wears one!) Luckily, I'm not her assistant! I'm just a mere graphic artist. yay! I hope she's not as mean as that Miranda I was talking about. I just want to draw and design, ok!

So, five more productive retarded days to go, then Bam!. I started making one productive retardation scheme last night. Since it was a Court Order for me not to sing on Wednesdays and days in between and then next succeeding days, I managed to hide myself inside my cave( then sang) where ants marched happily near my bed bunk. Happy was I to greet each one of them with Raid.



I sang.

One retarded night - video powered by Metacafe

No comments: